Students are required to be on time for class, prepared with due assignments, as well as prepared with paper and pens. A positive attitude and a desire to learn are welcomed! We will follow the ECMS REP system (the school-wide behavior management plan) as well as all other school rules. PARENTS-Please check your child’s AGENDA to see if they are on task or have infractions (yellow sheet in agenda). Also, check class dojo for classroom behavior.
1.Be present and ready to learn.
2.Have a positive attitude to achieve your goals.
3.Use respectful language and tones.
4. Keep your hands to yourself.
5. Stay in your assigned seats.
6. Always put forth your best effort.
7. Follow all teacher directions.
- Infraction in Agenda/Student Conference
- Note home/Call home
- Conference/Call Home/Written Assignment/Silent Lunch
- Office Referral
- PBIS Cash to be used in the school store
- A prize from the treasure chest
- Dojo points to be earned for class treats
- Teacher Recognition- Student of the Month